Youth Circus Arts Scholarship
The WCA Youth Circus Arts Scholarship provides free registration to the WCA Convention plus up to $300 for housing, travel, and food expenses. The qualifications are:
1. Must be aged 16-25 years of age.
2. Must be currently active, or have been active within the past 24 months, in a theater/circus Arts program.
3. Application needs to be submitted by January 15th of the convention year.
4. Current membership in the World Clown Association is NOT a requirement.
5. Any student applicant under the age of 18 must have written permission from student’s guardian.
To apply please go HERE