All Insurance and Memberships are valid for a full year!!!

Current Cost only $155 plus membership


You are able to Pay For Membership and INSURANCE Online Below

We are now offering optional coveage for Abuse and Molestation

For more information Click HERE

  • What is the Insurance?
    It is a General Liability Performers Insurance. Coverage is $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate per event. You can read the entire 2017 Insurance binder - Click Here
  • What types of performance in covered by the insurance?
    The insurance is for Clowns, Magicians, Jugglers, Balloon twisters, and face painter’s.
  • Do you cover Santa’s?
    Yes, we cover any costumed character as long as it is not a copyrighted character.
  • Can I name my business, or clown name on the policy?
    The insurance is only able to list an individual.
  • Can I add someone else on my policy?
    We are able to add a venue as an additionally insured. The form needed is here. There is no cost for this.We are unable to add individuals on to your policy only venues. However assistants are covered as long as they are at the same event performing the same task (ie face painting) and they are current WCA members
  • Do you cover products I sell?
    The insurance only covers performances, and not products.
  • So what is covered?
    Just about anything that you would be considered legally liable for during your performance. (IE… During a magic show a chair gets broken and the venue wants you to replace it. (OR) A child has an allergic reaction to paints after a face painting…as long as your paints use FDA compliant ingredients (for cosmetics)). For more information on FDA cosmetic ingredients visit: FDA and Facepaint The insurance would not cover you for damage that you intentionally do, damage to you, or your property, and any illegal activity
  • Can I purchase additional coverage over the $2,000,000?
    We do not offer over additional coverage over what we offer already.
  • How soon can I get coverage?
    Our normal turnaround time is 1-2 business days. The insurance company will then mail you a certificate.
  • What if I need it sooner?
    On the additionally insurance request there is a spot to enter a fax number that the insurance company can fax a copy of the certificate to. For the primary insurance if you need it soon we are able to email, or fax to you. In order for us to do that please submit the application then give us a call the next business day in the afternoon and we will take care of it then.
  • What is the business hours of the office?
    Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm Eastern time. We are closed on all Federal Holidays. A list of all Holidays are available - Click Here
  • It is saturday and I need my certificate for a job what do I do?
    While the office is closed on Saturday if we are around we do monitor emails for such emergencies. We will email you your previously processed certificate if we are available. We are unable to process any insurance on Saturday so if it has not been processed we would be unable to help. Either way we will email you to let you know (if we are available).
  • Is the insurance, or membership prorated?
    We are unable to prorate the insurance, or membership. However membership and Insurance are valid for one full year from the time processed
  • Can I just call you to get this started?
    We are unable to process any insurance over the phone.


I understand that by selecting insurance and/or membership that the World Clown Association will need specific personal information.


This information will be kept in a database that is not network connected. Information such as email and mailing address can be used only for WCA specific mailings such as Not Quite Clowning Around Newsletter, and Clowning Around Magazine. The WCA will never share this personal information with anyone except WCA Board of Director Members and only for WCA specific activities You can withdraw your consent at any time however your membership will no longer be valid and no refund will be given. Electronic membership requires at the minimum a valid email address All other memberships require at the mimimum a valid mailing address