Lifetime Achievement Award
2009 – Carol and Myron Jackson
2010 – None Given
2011 – Gene Lee
2012 – Richard Snowberg
2013 – Jim Gorgans
2014 – Lee Mullally
2015 – Bruce Johnson
2016 – Ronnie Cross
Consideration for this award is based upon:
- A substantial number of years as an active member of WCA
Leadership in the association (i.e.: served as an elected and/or appointed official or
major committee chairperson)
- Support for the Association through frequent published articles in Clowning Around,
attended a number of WCA conventions, and served as a committee member
- Assistant in the improvement of the association through development and/or revisions
to the WCA’s by-laws, handbooks, and/or competition rules.
- A high standard of ethics in the area of clowning and his/her personal life
Please provide as many of the following as possible:
- Biography specifically focusing on the individual’s WCA achievements.
- Number of years the candidate has been a member of WCA
- List of offices and committee memberships or chairs for which the candidate served
- An approximate number of articles the candidate wrote for Clowning Around magazine
WCA conventions attended by the candidate
- Work done on unique WCA initiatives (i.e.: creation of new programs, hosting a WCA
- Work done in representing and/or promoting the WCA outside the association.
- Noteworthy creation of copy or revisions of text in various WCA handbooks.
- List of awards (i.e.: WCA Clown of the Year, any special President’s awards).
- Award can be presented to a living member or posthumously.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime-of-service award
- The award may or may not be presented annually depending upon a qualified individual
being nominated, as judged by the Lifetime Achievement Award Committee.
- Members of the Selection Committee may not receive the award nor submit
nominations for the award.
- Members of the Executive Committee are not eligible for this award.
All submissions should be made to the current lifetime achievement award chair